The Chantry is a grade 2 listed Georgian town house dating from 1780. The building has many of its original features, as does the adjoining Tudor annexe, which dates from the 16th Century.
We have fourteen non-smoking bedrooms. The archway at the side of the hotel leads to off-street parking, with a space for each room. The rooms have a flat screen Freeview television, en-suite bathrooms and tea and coffee making facilities.
The rooms have been individually styled to blend with the historic origins of the property and are complemented by gleaming white bathrooms with contemporary wooden or slate floors.
Superior double rooms have genuine antique English or French beds and generally more space than the standard rooms. Deluxe doubles feature lounge areas and large walk-in showers as well.
Free wifi internet access is available throughout the hotel